Sunday, July 18, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge. 40 High School Cheerleaders. 3 Coaches.

Tomorrow morning I am off to GWL to take my new group of cheerleaders to camp! I am so excited to spend this week w/ them and also super nervous that the responsibility is on my shoulders! I am also looking forward to getting to know my JV coach, Holly, this week! We will be gone until Thursday- I hope I get sleep between now and then! :)

Hurdle #1 for the year: My freshman coach quit this week :) So my sweet friend Ann Marie is filling in for us at camp! And the old JV coach from last year has agreed to come back and take over the freshman team for the year. I am so excited that I will have somebody that is familiar w/ the program to help me out. And she is super sweet :) For this week- Ann Marie, Holly, and myself will be doing our best to keep 40 high school girls under control at a resort! ha!

I will update soon on how these high school girls are keeping me on my toes!

No comments: