Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Married Life.

We have been married 2 months! I am still adjusting to my new name, in fact a couple weeks ago when I was interviewing for a new job, he called me back as Mrs. Knight and I didn't answer! I didn't even recognize it. You'd think w/ the kiddos calling me by Mrs. Knight everyday that I'd be used to it. 

I got some exciting news last week! Prosper High School offered me a job as varsity cheer and drill team assistant. I am so excited! I have prayed for months about an opportunity, and I really feel the Lord blessing me. As challenging as this year was, I can see his reason for me staying at Sachse and coaching freshman cheer. So no more 5am alarms or $8 worth the tolls everyday. I am excited!

And... we got new bedroom furniture last week! So I had decided maybe if I started selling our furniture, Austin would finally cave and buy us new.... So I sold the nightstands to a friend of mine, Ann Marie, and Austin didn't even hesitate and pulled 2 chairs from the kitchen in and set our lamps on them. haha. But, I finally talked him into it! :)

No comments: